Wednesday, January 8, 2014

[Friday-Saturday] GoRuck Challenge Class 886

GoRuck Challenge: Class 886


Outside the Parthenon: Class 886 

Location: Nashville
Duration: 13 hours
Time: 9 pm- 10 am
Temperature: Low 18 with windchill down to 9
Distance: 22+ miles
Get Wet? No
Cadre: Richard Fitzwell
Date: 01/03/14

First Challenge Patch!



The mere cold sucked the soul out of everyone, who pushed on. Fine motor skills became an issue, and the wind was piercing. We crawled, ran, rucked, flutter kicked and attempted to maintain the infamous rest position. I have to say that being my first challenge, it had to be the hardest thing I have ever accomplished. I could not ask for a better group of men who Kept Trekkan On with me. We pushed and motivated each other to continue when at times I wanted to quit.

Trying to recover

Time to rest

Greatest feeling in the world

Bears do not have knees

DFQ

Welcome Party

Good Form

Continue to rest



No comments:

Post a Comment