Thursday, July 25, 2013

07.24.13: Snatch Unders and GRT

AM: Got to the box a little earlier and decided to do some skill. I need to do more of this, to get some pull-ups, and DU's in. These two skills are my main goals for the next month.

Left shoulder started bothering me around round 3 but pushed through. I attempted all DU and actually got a 13 streak! Was super excited, since my longest run before that was 4. Performance was much better in the morning than the afternoon.


PM: Went down to Cumberland Park for GRT with the 45 ruck sack. It was just Ivan and I, but we spent 1.5 hours and completed a full circle circuit. Consisted of bear crawls, flutter kicks, crab walks, get-ups, lungs, bear crawls, thrusters, and did I mention bear crawls? Just some good living!

No comments:

Post a Comment