Monday, August 5, 2013

08.03.13: Day 3 of Run 1M

Group Ruck
Nashville Ruckstars
You could not ask for a better morning than Saturday, to get together with friends a ruck out at Fontanel Mansion. We were accompanied by Liz, Ivan, Bryan, Jeff, Paul and his son Tristan, Sarah , Le and myself. It was a great turn out to knock out some distance. This was my first time out on the premise and was impressed by the trails, shops, food, and other activities they had to offer. I look forward to coming back and attending a concert.


8.34 miles was covered in 2:39:50 while rucking around 55 lbs. My body is starting to wear down with the variety of distances covered, and the lack of training, but I just gotta Keep Trekkan. I am going to ruck another 4.8 miles to knock out the 13.1 Ruck and finish that distance up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment